RSS

Best Demotivational Posters

Check out this awesome collection of best demotivational posterers!


First impression - Often disappoints
Japan - A moment before the tsunami
The most stupid thing you can do in life - Is not to do anything stupid
Man who discovered milk.. - What he was doing with that cow?
Do you have military experience? - Yes, 3000 hours of Counter-Strike
MEN - You can never trust them
When you find true love - Don't forget old friendship
The truth of Life -
Feelings change - Memories don't
'We can stay friends..' - It's like 'Your dog died, but you still can keep it'
God made me lazy - I am not going to act against his will
Understanding women - Part I
Love is like Adidas - Many people have it, but often it's a counterfeit
...And diet 'Pepsi', please - I don't want to gain weight..
The main difference - Between 'friends' and 'best friends'
“Be yourself”  - is about the worst advice you can give to some people
Lottery - A tax on people who are bad at math.
Bad decisions - You only recognize them when there's no way back
Enjoy - The little things
I'm a woman. I don't know what I want, - But I can get mad, if I don't get it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Objavite komentar